Our Mission and Ethics
Train and develop the mindset, skills and behaviors of high-impact agricultural entrepreneurs and change-makers
What We Do
Spurring creation of tomorrow’s agriculture by:
- Developing agricultural entrepreneurs and change-makers
- Supporting agricultural business and farm startups
- Building a vibrant ecosystem for innovation and transformation
Our decisions are shaped by the aspiration to create meaning and impact; to be entrepreneurial in all that we do. This is the Entrepreneur’s Ethic.
- Make Things Happen – Be action-oriented. Play off your front foot.
- Invest for Tomorrow – Be future-oriented. Spend time and resources for long-term impact.
- Seek Truth in Everything – Be candor-oriented. Don’t be a fraud and don't be afraid to call a fraud a fraud.
- Mentor in All Directions – Be teaching-oriented. Find a mentor and be a mentor.
- Be the Real You – Be authenticity-oriented. Be yourself and let others be themselves.
- Fail Successfully – Be experiment-oriented. Learn from mistakes and move upward.
- Solve Hard Problems – Be others-oriented. Find means to solve intractable problems.